Facebook is a very popular social networking site that allows friends and families to stay in touch with each other. Despite all the amazing features that it provides, there are certain things that users wish Facebook had.
Facebook++ is a modified version of Facebook that brings new features and gets rid of various restrictions imposed by the app. The best part of it is that it work on non-jailbroken devices as well, which means that you can install it on iOS without having to jailbreak.
Some of the features of Facebook++ include:
- Download videos from Facebook to your device
- Enhance your Facebook Messenger experience
- Use Messenger right within Facebook without using a seperate app
- Send as many photos as you like
- Disable VoIP
- View the timestamp of each message
- View the most recent photos in your timeline rather than the popular ones
- Lock Facebook app with passcode or Touch ID
- Copy videos to clipboard to paste or send later
- Hide some of Facebook’s tabs
- Disable auto-play of videos
- Brings back the old sidebar navigation
These are only some of the few features that Facebook++ offers. If you’d like to download Facebook++ on iOS without jailbreaking, read the guide below.
Download Facebook++ IPA on iOS Without Jailbreak
Step 1: Make sure that you remove the original Facebook app from your iPhone.
Step 2: Download the following files onto your computer:
Step 3: Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
Step 4: Open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop the Facebook++ IPA on Cydia Impactor.
Step 5: Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate. If you don’t want to provide it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
Step 6: Cydia Impactor will install Facebook++ onto your device.
Note: If you get the error “provision.cpp:150: Please sign in with an app specific password”, you can fix it by reading this guide.
Step 7: Before opening the Facebook app, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles ( or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
Step 8: Tap on the Trust button.
Step 9: Go back to the Home screen and open Facebook.
You can now enjoy using Facebook with all the added new features.
If you face any issues, let us know in the comments below.