Here is how you can download WhatsApp Watusi iPA for iOS 10 iPhone without any jailbreak.
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that is used to send and receive message from friends and families as well as transfer photos, videos, locations and voice messages.
Watusi is a modified version of WhatsApp that gets rid of certain restrictions of the app and offers new features as well. These new functionality include:
- Freeze last seen: It prevents WhatsApp from updating your last seen timestamp whenever you go online
- Disable delivery receipts so that your contacts will not know when their messages get sent to you
- Disable typing indicator
- Record incoming and outgoing calls
- Add delivery/read receipt of the last message of each conversation to the chats list
- Get a confirmation popup when you tap on the call button
- Tap once to start recording and then tap again to send it
- Password protect WhatsApp or individual conversations
- Music sharing
- And much more including interface customization
As you can see, WhatsApp Watusi offers many amazing features that you might not want to miss out. Luckily it is very easy to install this app on your iPhone. In this tutorial, we will show you how to download and install WhatsApp Watusi on iOS 10 iPhone without jailbreaking.
Download WhatsApp Watusi for iOS 10 on iPhone
Step 1: If you have WhatsApp installed on your iPhone, then remove it first.
Step 2: Download the following files onto your computer:
Step 3: Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
Step 4: Open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop the WhatsApp Watusi iPA file onto Impactor.
Step 5: Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is sent to Apple to generate a signing certificate. If you don’t want to provide it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
Step 6: After entering your Apple ID and password, Cydia Impactor will begin installing Watusi onto your iPhone. Once installed, you should see WhatsApp on your device’s Home screen.
- If you are getting the error “http-win.cpp:158”, then read this guide for fixing it.
- If you get the error “provision.cpp:150: Please sign in with an app specific password”, you can fix it by reading this guide.
Step 7: Before opening Pokemon Go, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles ( or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
Step 8: Tap on the ‘Trust’ button.
Step 9: Go back to the Home screen and open WhatsApp.
You have now installed WhatsApp Watusi on your iPhone and can enjoy all the amazing new features that it provides. Keep in mind that every 7 days, you have to re-install Watusi using the same steps as above otherwise the app will keep on crashing.
If you face any issues, let us know in the comments below.